Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sony Computer Entertainment of America: Incognito Studios

This convenient store interior that I built was a test for an on foot level for Twisted Metal Black 2 for the PS2. We had a great world team on this project and it was a blast building this game. RIP TMB2.

This was the amusement park level that I helped design and build for Twisted Metal Black 2.
On Downhill Domination the bulk of the work that I did early on the project was building the tracks for many of the Mountain Cross and Technical Downhill levels. In the finaling stages of the project I worked on several Moab levels and 2 of the urban setting levels. This was one of the funest games that I have worked on for the PS2.

War of the Monsters was a great game about gigantic brawling monsters for the PS2. I built this level from the rough block-out up to finished models and first pass textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment